Hello PUBG Mobile lovers, looking for the best PUBG Sensitivity Settings for Android you are at the right place. PUBG Mobile is known for its realistic gameplay and mind-blowing game physics in spite of being a mobile game. It becomes more realistic when you found every weapon in PUBG has a different recoil setting which further muddles the fun of the game. Thus, it also makes it challenging to control the recoil of those weapons.
Let’s find the best PUBG Sensitivity Setting to control recoil. I played PUBG on both the Android and iPhone operating systems. To be honest, controlling recoil on iPhones is way easier as compared to Android but do not lose hope. That difference is not that huge since practice makes a man perfect. If you practice well you can become pro at controlling recoil too.
In this article, we are going to show you the best sensitivity settings for PUBG MOBILE, which will definitely help you to enhance your gaming style.
What are Sensitivity Settings in PUBG Mobile ?
Sensitivity settings in PUBG Mobile help you enhance your overall gaming experience. There are different types of settings available in the game, which might be confusing for many. In order to break it out for you, there are three major sensitivity settings including camera, ADS or aim down sight, and gyroscope. Each set helps you in movement, aiming for the enemy, and more. Although the game offers some pre-loaded settings that generally come as Low, Medium, and High. It is always good to go for a customized setting as it helps you get better control over the game dynamics and increases your chance to win a match more.
Best sensitivity for PUBG Mobile without gyroscope
PUBG Mobile offers all the players a lot of in-game and hardware settings which helps them in becoming a better player. They can finetune all these settings to better hone their skills and improve their gameplay significantly.
All the professional PUBG Mobile players put in a lot of time and effort to precisely adjust all these settings, as per their playstyle, role, demands, needs, and comfort.
One of these settings is related to gyroscope which is mostly used by players to micro adjust their aim when dueling with the enemies, controlling their recoil when spraying, and other movements that require very fine adjustment.
While most players enable the gyroscope and adjust those settings for a better feel and control when firing or engaging in a gun battle, there are some who do not like gyroscope-based-gameplay and that is absolutely fine.
For all the non-gyroscope PUBG Mobile players, here are the best possible sensitivity settings which will help them improve their gameplay, while being both effective and efficient.
Camera (Free Look)
- Third Person Camera: 115%
- First Person Camera: 90%
- Camera: 110%
Camera Sensitivty Settings
- Third Person (TPP) No Scope: 100-180%
- First Person (FPP) No Scope: 100-180%
- Red Dot, Holographic: 50-120%
- 2x Scope: 80-120%
- 3x Scope: 15-30%
- 4x Scope: 10-25%
- 6x Scope: 5-12%
- 8x Scope: 5%
ADS (Aim Down Sight) Sensitivity Settings
- Third Person (TPP) No scope: 95-100%
- First Person (FPP) No scope: 100-120%
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist: 55-100%
- 2x Scope: 37-45%
- 3x Scope: 30-35%
- 4x Scope: 25-30%
- 6x Scope: 20-23%
- 8x Scope: 10-13%
The above parameters offer a great guideline to players who want to start playing with a gyroscope or have already adapted a without gyroscope playstyle.
How to Change Settings in PUBG Mobile
- For those players that are interested in applying these settings and seeing if it actually works out for them, they can follow the steps below to apply them.
- Open PUBG Mobile and then go to the setting menu on the upper right side of the screen.
- Within the settings menu, look for the ‘Sensitivity’ option and click on it.
- From here, you can adjust all the settings mentioned above by simply scrolling down.
- Once all the settings have been adjusted as per your requirements, apply these new sensitivity and try them out.
How to Share Sensitivity Settings using PUBG MOBILE Sensitivity Code?
For those who are not aware, PUBG MOBILE allow players to share their sensitivity and layout with other players using codes.
The PUBG MOBILE Sensitivity code can be entered and it will automatically adjust the player’s sensitivity without much hassle. Here’s how you can do it.
How to Share PUBG MOBILE Sensitivity Code?
You can share your PUBG MOBILE sensitivity settings with other players. In order to that, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the PUBG MOBILE game on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Go to the lobby and click on the Arrow icon, which is present at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Settings menu.
- Go to the Sensitivity tab and there you will see an option of Upload to Cloud. Tap on it and then click on the ‘Share’ option to generate a share code.
- Simply copy the code and share it with your friends.
How to use PUBG MOBILE Sensitivity Code?
If you are planning to use the PUBG MOBILE sensitivity code that has been sent by your friend, you need to do the following.
- Go to PUBG MOBILE game and go to the Settings menu.
- Click on Select Sensitivity and then go to Layout Management.
- Tap on Search Method and simply paste the code that you got from your friend.
- Once done, you can click on Preview to check out the sensitivity settings.
- Tap on ‘Use Layout’ and the new PUBG MOBILE sensitivity will be automatically applied for your account.